The results are in for the TXA21 and Children’s Medical Center “Player of the Week” athletes voted most likely to play in the Super Bowl someday. Following are the top three vote-getters.
- Xavier Turner – Running Back, Birdville H.S.
- Kent Myers – Quarterback, Sachse H.S.
- Johnny Armijo – Kicker, South Grand Prairie H.S.
Congratulations Xavier, Kent and Johnny!
Children’s is proud to have been part of the excitement surrounding the high school football season and wish all young athletes success achieving your goals.
Health and Safety Tips for Athletes
- Fueling Your Athlete
- Is Your Athlete’s Heart Game Ready?
- Dehydration Can Sneak Up On Athletes
- Is Your Athlete’s Heart Health Up To Par?
- Our Orthopedics Department Is One of the Best
- Young Athletes Need Protecting
- Marathons May Be For Kids, Too